It’s almost here! You’re Wednesday trips out to Snead’s Farm to retrieve bountiful boxes of beautiful produce start this week. Mark your calendars, remind your friends who are members, and make sure you don’t miss out on a single week of local, seasonal goodies.
Here are a few tips to make your CSA season a success:
– Pickups start May 1. Come any time from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. and pick up your box.
– Pickups will run every Wednesday through the end of August. An additional fall produce pickup will take place Oct. 2. Christmas trees will be ready for cutting in December.
– Dont’ forget to save the boxes, crates and egg cartons we send you home with. Bring them back so we can reuse them and reduce waste.
– Look for our Twitter posts from @SneadsFarmCSA on Tuesday nights for a sneak peek at what’s in the week’s box.
– In case you need to refer to it, the full CSA rules and contract are available here.